<body>

Disclaimer

Welcome to my wonderful world of fanfiction! Leave if you're against Yaoi-Boy Loves!
Do comment after reading, and don't worry i won't bite you off if there's comments on improving!
Navigate around with the words 'key to my heart'
Enjoy your stay!
Real friends- Chapter Nine
Monday, January 30, 2012 | 5:27 AM


Title: Real friends
Chapter Nine: Identities
Pairings: Yabu Kota X OC, Yaotome Hikaru X OC, Arioka Daiki X OC, InooKei X OC, InooDai, YabuHika
Guests: Takasugi Riko, Sugihara Aiko(me),
Genre: Angst, Fluff, Drama, School life
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: I don't own them!
Summary: Internet started everything.
Author's Note: This is a whole new way of writing it, so if it's weird in anyway, do tell me. Enjoy! :)

<< Chapter Eight                                      Chapter Ten >>

The breeze was blowing from the balcony. It was free period and Aiko did not feel like going to class. She did not bring Riko along, as she needed some time alone. Music was playing. She walked along the balcony top, and saw that figure that always never failed to be there.

“Yabu-san,” Aiko voiced out, before walking towards to his side. “Sugihara-san,” Yabu returned the greeting, before facing back to his small LCD screen hand phone.

“Call me Aoi will do. It feels weird with people calling my family name,” Aiko said, before settling down beside him. “Then, call me Kota too,”

Aiko smiled, and nodded her head. “You’re always here,” Aiko commented, before stretching herself on the spot. Yabu smiled, and nodded his head. “This is the most relaxing place I know in school. Somehow, school is just too tiring for me,” Yabu sighed.

Aiko smiled, before she grabbed onto his LCD phone, and scrolled a while to reach a place, and pressed play. The piano sound came, and it makes Yabu somehow much relaxed than usual.

“My favourite piece of music, I’ll share it with you, keep it a secret all right?” Aiko said, while she put a finger onto her lips. Yabu’s heart thumped slightly before he nodded his head. The bell rings. Before Aiko have left, she have saved her number onto Yabu’s phone, and looked at Yabu.

“If you’re interested, you can text me. I’ll bring you to this pianist on this next event,” Aiko waved, and ran off.

Yabu smiled, before he holds his phone tightly.

***

“HIKA-CHAN!” Riko called out, before running out of her apartment door. “Ah, good morning… Um, Taka----” before Hikaru mention her name, Riko have hurriedly stopped him. “Call me Reiko. R-E-I-K-O,”
Hikaru blushed slightly, before he nodded his head. “Reiko-chan, good morning,”

Riko nodded her head, before she hocked her hand around Hikaru’s arm. “Good morning, Hika-chan!”

Aiko have hurriedly rushed out of the house, in case of her sister nagging at her for been slow again. She went towards the entrance of her apartment, before she saw Riko’s hand hocked around the arm of Hikaru’s. Aiko backtracked. She wasn’t supposed to be there. She stayed on for a while, before she texted Riko to go ahead without her. Few minutes later, Riko and Hikaru walked off.

Aiko looked at the two happy figures, before she sighed, and grabbed onto her bag at the side, before she slowly walked towards school.

***
Hikaru keep smiling to himself about this morning. Hikaru grabbed onto his arm. The feeling of her hand was still there. “Yaotome?”

“Ah, Ren,”

Not long, he looks down to the empty tabletop again. “Are you all right?” Ren asked, concerned. Hikaru smiled to himself, before he nodded his head. “Better than normal!”

Ren smiled. “You looked much happier these days. Like… you’re back to how you were before,”

Those words hit Hikaru, before he stopped smiling. He got up, and wanted to walk off, when Ren grabbed onto him. “Where are you going?”

“Leave me alone Ren. Don’t act all familiar with me,” Hikaru shrugged off Ren’s hand, and walked off.

“Yaotome… Hikaru…” Ren whispered, before he went back to his seat and settled down.

Hikaru went up to the rooftop and take a breather. He took out his phone, and saw a message from Riko.


Hika-chan! ^o^ What are you doing?

Hikaru smiled. As long as Riko is with him, he is fine with anything. Even if the world despises him, even if… his past matters to him. He knows Riko will accept for who he is.

Riko tapped her fingers impatiently. She checks her phone every few minutes. A girl totally madly in love. Aiko observed her sister’s action, and shake her head. ‘I don’t wish one day she’ll shut her blog off just for this Yaotome Hikaru guy,’

After class, Riko have rushed out of the classroom as she shouted to Aiko. “Aoi-nee, I’m going out!” before she rushes out. A bunch of girls- who all along have been jealous of Aiko’s constant appraisal from the teacher, have come towards Aiko and grinned at her.

“Oh dear, your dearest younger twin sister have left ya. Such a poor lil’ kitty. Do you want older sister to pat your head?” the other girls surrounding her have actually started laughing out loud.

Aiko glared at her, before the leader of the groups backs off. Aiko have hurriedly got up, grabbed her bag and stormed out of the classroom. She ran towards the shoes locker, before she banged into a person. “Ah, I’m sorry,” Aiko apologized.

The person looked down, before smiling. “As usual, a klutz, ain’t you, Aoi?” Aiko rubbed her forehead, before looking up. “Kota-kun!” Aiko blurted out, before she pouted, and opened her shoe locker. “Well, sorry for been a klutz!”

Yabu laughed, before he walked over to his own shoe locker. “Jeez, I was kidding. But the way you behave, really makes people want to take care of you even more,”

Aiko blushed slightly, before she tugged her feet into her shoes. “I can take care of myself,” Aiko then grabbed her bag that was on the floor. She twirled around, before facing Yabu. “Well then, I’m off. See you soon!”

Aiko wanted to walk off, before she stopped in her tracks again, and turned around once again. “Want to walk home together?” She sticked out her tongue. Yabu shake his head, before running to where she was standing.

“Yabu Kota have a girlfriend?! That’s big news!” the person who was at the entrance of the school exclaimed, before taking his camera out and continued snapping photos of the two walking out of school.

***

“Boring~” the boy mumbled out, before he started whistling while he walked home. After that time, he didn’t get to meet Daiki at all. “Jeez, didn’t have a good opportunity to introduce myself to him. I bet he will be shocked,” the boy said. He went over to the river, and look inside. He cleared his throat, and pretended that Daiki is right in front of him.

“Ahem. Test 1, 2, 3. Daiki, Actually, my name is Inoo Kei. Yes, I’m your online friend. You know? The one that always chat with you every Friday? I didn’t expect us to really meet in real life. When I heard your name, I was in a total shock state. Oh, and I didn’t know we stayed so near to each other! It must be fate….” Before Inoo completed his sentence, before he hit himself in the head. “What the hell am I talking?”

Inoo took his bag from the side, and turned around.

“D….Why are you here?” Inoo questioned, once he saw the person standing rooted on the ground behind him.

“I… You… I passed by here everyday when I go home,”

“You heard?”

The person nodded.

“Look, Daiki. I…. I didn’t expect this to happen either,” Inoo explained, before he looked away. Daiki smiled, and went over to Inoo, and clicking his head. “You just love to tease me! Even online as well! You must have known I was Daiki, that’s why you do those weird things to me!”

Inoo was stunned, without saying anything.

Daiki nodded his head, as an agreement to what he had said. “Right, so here I was worrying that a weirdo have picked me up or something. But…!” he turned and smiled. “I’m glad I’ve met Inoo!”

Inoo sighed, and patted Daiki’s head. “Me too. I’m glad I got to know how you look like in real life, Daiki,”

***

They reached the doorstep of Riko’s house. “Thank you Hika-chan, for sending me home,”

On the other side, she heard voices from the door, and Aiko have stood up from her living room. “Reiko?” she asked, before she swing open the main door. Astonished, she saw Reiko and Hikaru outside the doorstep, with Hikaru’s lips on Reiko’s forehead.

“W----” Aiko was shocked, before she slammed the door back.

Labels: